Guided Craft Project - Knit a Shrug
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
- How to read and understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- Taking Body Measurement and how to make a clothing to fit your body shape
- Lace Knitting stitches like SKPO, K2tog, YO, etc as required by this Project.
- How does lace knitting works
- Use of a gauge
- How to Choose the appropriate Yarn for your project work.
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a hand-knitted Shrug and a new pair of knitting needles.
- Teaching Fee
- Red Heart Yarn (Colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- Clover Stich Marker
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
- Please choose your size for this make up:
- Small: Fit bust size 32"-34"
- Medium: Fit bust size 36"-38"
- Large: Fit bust size 40-41"
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.