Guided Craft Project- Knit a Coin Pouch
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Learn how to:
- Interpret simple knitting chart
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project
- Knit a Button Hole
- How to sew up the complete knitting piece.
At the end of the project, student will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, skein of yarn and a hand-made Knitted Coin Pouch made by you.
- 1 x King Cole Smooth or King Cole Shine (colour) yarn of your choice
- Clover Bamboo knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
We will contact you after purchase to to discuss a schedule that suits you.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.