Guided Craft Project -Crochet a Throw Blanket
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, students will be taught how to:
-start a crochet project.
-read simple pattern chart
-Crochet stitches like single crochet, double crochet , treble, etc
-use different colour yarn in the project.
At the end of this session, Student will take away a throw, requiring at least 10 balls of Yarns, pattern sheet and New Crochet hook.
- teaching fee,
- 10 x King Cole Smooth DK Yarn (colour) of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook
- pattern sheet to make up this Throw or Baby Blanket
- Unlimited Guidance to complete this project
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like (at their preferred day and time) to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 5 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.