Guided Craft Project -Crochet a Baby Bonnet
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 18 years and above.
Make a handmade item to welcome a newly added family.
In this craft lesson, we will be crocheting a Baby bonnet for a new boy girl or boy.
- teaching fee,
- King Cole Cherish DK Yarn of your choice,
- Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Baby Bonnet.
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
Our Craft lessons are beginner's friendly and students are able to come as many time as they like to complete this piece of project.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) All items need to be completed within 3 months from sign up dates.
Any unused class packages or lesson cannot be transferable to another person and will be fortified.
3) Any change of dates needs to be notify at least 48 hours earlier.
4) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
5) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.