Craft Lesson-Cross-Stitch (1 Session)
Suitable for Student, aged at least 9 years and above.
In this class, we will be learning how to cross stitch and interpret a cross stitch pattern.
Students will be taught how to:
- Start a cross stitch work.
- Interpret Cross Stitch Chart
- Cross-stitch, running stitch and french knots
Duration: 1.5 hours x 1 session
At the end of the session, Students will bring home a small cross stitch kit, embroidery floss and needle.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) Any change of dates needs to be notify earlier.
At least 48 hours before class date and time
3) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
4) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.