Craft Lesson-Ribbon Embroidery (1 Session)
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
Ribbon embroidery is one of the most Elegant and Stunning form of embroidery techniques in that it results in a three-dimensional designs. This form of art creates a romantic feel to any finished work.
- Thread a silk Ribbon
- Mount Sewing Cloth onto a hoop for Embroidery
- Basic Stitches like : Straight Stitches, Ribbon Stitch, Lasy Daisy Stitch, French Knots and Stem Stitches.
- How to end work on hoop.
At the end of the session, Students will complete and bring home a Hoop Art with Ribbon Embroidery.
Please note this is a 1 time session of 1.5hours.
Cost of Materials are inclusive in the Course Fee.
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) Any change of dates needs to be notify earlier.
At least 48 hours before class date and time
3) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
4) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.