Craft Lesson-Learn Lace Knitting (1 Session)
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 12 years and above.
For basic Knitting lesson, please see here
This Class is suitable for student who has some background in Knitting and wants to learn more on the technique of Lace-Knitting.
In this class, students will be taught how to:
- Interpret simple Lace knitting chart.
- Dy-mystify Knitting Abbreviation.
- Learn new stitches like YO, K2tog, SKPO, SSK, etc
- Choosing correct yarn and needle size for your project.
At the end of the class, student will bring home a pair of new knitting needles, a packet of stitch markers, skein of yarn and a lace-knitted sampler.
(p/s: Before you make purchase for this lesson, please be sure that you already know basic knitting stitches like knit and purl)
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) Any change of dates needs to be notify earlier.
At least 48 hours before class date and time
3) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
4) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.