Basic Knitting (1 Session)
Suitable for Student, aged at least 10 years and above.
This is a Beginner Knitting class, suitable for student who wants to learn more on Knitting.
Suitable for students who has NEVER knit before.
In this class, students will be taught:
- How to hold the knitting needles and yarn.
- Choose the correct yarn and needle size for your project
- How to cast on and off,
- Basic stitches like, Knit and Purl
- Simple Knitting pattern like gather stitches, stockinette stitch, seed stitches.
At the end of the class, student will bring home a new pair of knitting needles, 1 skein of yarn & a samplar knitted piece hand made by you.
Duration: 1.5hours x 1 session
Please leave a note on your prefer starting date and time at the check-out.
Our operation hours are:
Tues-Fri (12pm-7pm), Sat-Sun (12pm-6pm); Closed on Mondays
Booking and Cancellation policy
1) Please Start the lesson within 2 weeks from booking and purchase of lesson packages
2) Any change of dates needs to be notify earlier.
At least 48 hours before class date and time
3) As we run on an appointment basis, we are very strict with our lesson time table. Hence, there will be no postponement/replacement/refund allowed for any lesson missed regardless of whatsoever reasons.
4) In any case of Class cancellation and NO Show to classes, please note that there is NO refund under such circumstances.