Online orders will be fulfilled! Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery, Stay Home Save Lives.
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
- how to interpret and follow simple knitting chart
- understand the Knit Abbreviation forms.
- how to use a pair of circular knitting needle
- how to choose the appropriate yarn for your project work.
- how to increase or decrease at each row.
- how to assemble a Beanie and making a pompom
At the end of this class, Student will complete and bring home a new pair of knitting needles and a hand-knitted Beret.
- Hayfield Chunky (colour) yarn of your choice
- A pair of Addi circular knitting needles
- pattern sheet
- unlimited guided sessions until project completion
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance.
Most students complete it in 4 to 6 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.