Online orders will be fulfilled! Please allow 3-7 working days for delivery, Stay Home Save Lives.
Skill Level: **Beginner-Intermediate
Suitable for Student, aged at least 15 years and above.
In this class, we will learn how to Crochet a Purse using Japanese Symbols and finishing the closure with a kiss-locked frame.
Learn these skills
- how to start a crochet project using Japanese Crochet symbols
- Single crochet, working in round and increasing stitches
- how to work onto the Metal Kiss-Lock Frame
At the end of this Session, Student will complete and bring home a Handmade Coin Purse new crochet hook and yarn.
- Teaching fee
- 1 x Hamanaka Korpokkur (colour)of your choice,
- Clover Crochet hook and
- pattern sheet to make up this Purse
- Metal Kiss Lock Frame
- Unlimited Guidance until project completes
As many lessons as you need
This craft project includes as many lessons (of 1.5 hours each) as you need until you complete the project, as long as you make appointments in advance. Most students complete it in 3 to 5 sessions.
Booking and Cancellation Policy applies.